In July 2019 the Monfalcone shipyard presented the new MCY 76. It is the third model of the second generation of MCY. The unveiling event in Trieste featured also the first two yachts of the second generation – MCY 66 and MCY 70. The timeless elegance of the Monte Carlo Yachts has become the standard of the Italian shipbuilder ever since their beginning in 2010.
Each yacht is built for a specific owner which ensures its uniqueness. In other words, customization options are almost limitless. Moreover, natural light and brightness have also become a trait of the new generation. Above all, increased living spaces in the interior, superb comfort and privacy levels beyond compare are the key features of the MCY 76. Nuvolari and Lenard have managed to outdo themselves again.
Other characteristics of the new model:
- comfortable seating on sofas and armchairs
- Carrara marble table for dining experiences
- the excellently equipped galley is part of the salon
- 3-D decorating elements are matched with fabrics, materials and wood panels
- 4 guest cabins (master cabin for the owner, VIP cabin and 2 guest cabins)
In conclusion, the new model will have its world premiere at Yachting Festival in Cannes in September 2019.